Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivational Monday

Happy Monday!  Are you ready to get sweaty and push yourself through an intense work out today? If not use this chick above as pure inspiration!!  She clearly is working hard to be fit!  Instead of thinking about working out and eating healthy today just do it!  I challenge you to go an extra mile, do an extra set of reps and take five minutes to stretch at the end.  Check out what you are eating today, keep track of your food intake and at the end of the day analyze how much you consumed, did you get enough vegetable, how much fiber did you intake, did you drink half your weight in ounces of water? (example: 140 lbs= 70 oz of water, about 4 1/2 water bottles) Continue to do this for a week and really figure out what you are eating.  You maybe be surprised at the amount and content of food you are consuming. Also keep track of each work out you do and then write down how you felt the next morning.  If you are sore in certain areas, in the following weeks try to add some extra work to those muscles.  Chances are they could use it.  Since it is the beginning of a new week, write down your goals for the next 7 days and for the month of March.  Then post these goals as comments, I will check up on you and find out if you accomplished them.  Here are my goals: This week my goal is to do exactly what I just challenged you all to do.  I am going to keep a detailed log of my diet and exercise.  (Tight, flat abs are not made in the kitchen!)  My second goal is to run each day this week and when I feel tired, I am not going to walk, I am just going to keep going!  You should too!  (Running is a pain in the ass but after I am done, my butt looks good!) Have a great day and get out there and start sweating already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment