Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What makes you Happy?

Every time I see this picture, I just smile and think about being Happy!!  Here are some things that make me Happy!  
1. The way my family communicates! Cell phones will never be as great as good old face to face conversation!
2. Being Warm- as in being outside and just feeling A-Ok, no jacket needed.
3. Waking up in the middle of the night, and realizing I have 2 more hours to sleep!
4. SLEEP- 8 hours a night is good, 9 is amazing.  
5. A nap at 10 a.m. because I got up super early
6. Being awake earlier by early I mean before 5 a.m I get the most done when everyone else is still sleeping.
7. Seeing the sun rise- we are so lucky it comes up every day!
8. Sunshine- and a good tan!  Thank god for Bronzer in the Winter
9. Talking to a complete stranger and thinking "wow, I really like that person" as you walk away
10. Hearing my mom talk and having her give me a compliment, she is my biggest critic and I love her for it.
11. Being able to Jump- I just love to jump and trying to jump high is so addicting
12. Moving- sitting is so boring
13. Hanging out with my brother, he is so different then me but I love to hear is opinion and ideas
14. A clean house!! with Fresh linens on my bed and towel for my shower.
15. Thinking about memories!! of course all the good memories!  Smiling to yourself as you think of all the good times!

There are so many things that make me Happy.  Being Happy is Healthy!! Tell me, what makes you happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment